Tuesday, January 29, 2013

List of things to consider if you are contemplating suicide


  1. Is my situation permanent?
  2. What is the problem?
  3. Why is it important?
  4. Have I done all that I can do to get help?
  5. Are there others out there like me?
  6. What are my options?
  7. How can I healthily and temporarily take my mind off my problems?
  8. What are the steps I need to take to solve this problem?
  9. Should I stop communications with a certain person/group of person?
  10. What are my physical symptoms?
  11. What triggered my depression?
  12. Have I spoken to a doctor?
  13. Have I eaten anything all day?
  14. Have I slept enough?
  15. Do I have enough vitamins & minerals?
  16. Am I drinking enough water?
  17. Am I just really stressed out?
  18. Should I move?
  19. Have I spoken to a loved one recently?
  20. Have I done anything to make myself happy recently?
  21. Are the things that made me happy before making me happy now?
  22. What do I want?
  23. Are my expectations impossible?
  24. Are my problems financial?
  25. Why do I doubt myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment